Friday, January 16, 2015

January 16: Paper Sweeties January Release Rewind!

Alas, today is the last day of the Paper Sweeties Release!!!
I hate to see the party end but I do like this last day because we get to combine the new release with older sets.

Today's card showcases Bouncing Baby, Party Time, and Hello Friend. Tuti- Fruiti sequins are found in the Sweeties Shop...

What little girl wouldn't love this for her birthday?! I'm thinking more for a first birthday...
I used some Copic Markers and a white gel pen to color my card. I added some glossy accents to the balloon and some pink ink from Color Box for the banner. Black ink is from Memento. 
I'm playing along with Seize the Birthday Challenge...

Come hop along with the design team for some fun inspiration!



Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the gloss on the balloon!!!

Maria said...

Adorable elephant holding the balloon, Michelle! And, love the extra touch with glossy accents and lovely banner!

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle this is so adorable! I love the white polka dots on that sweet elephant and your glossy balloon! I love the way the sequin placement drew my eye through the card too! You are so good at that!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such a darling birthday card!!!! Very creative!

Mynn xx said...

OH so darling!!! LOVE the beautiful coloring and I adore the shiny balloon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lisa said...

What a delight Michelle, love the gloss on the balloon!! Have a wonderful weekend ;)

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Great minds think alike! I used the elephant and balloon together, too. Love the patterned paper you used and the shiny balloon!

Debbie said...

Perfect child's birthday card! Love the elephant with the fun balloon and all those fun sequins!!!

Hannelie said...

How CUTE is that elephant! And look at the shine on the balloon!
Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

shirley-bee said...

I love that elephant image, it's so sweet! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Sandi said...

This is just so sweet!