Friday, January 2, 2015

I Love You

Hello there!

I hope your New Year is off to a great start! Any resolutions? I make the same one every year...lose weight...oh well!

Today is the inaugural challenge for the newest Girl Fridays!!!  I know you will love the next six months with us!!!


This months challenge is to include felt and sequins on your CAS card or project.

I used the sentiment from Love Notes and the heart die is from Heart Board Fri-Dies!!!

I snipped the hearts at the "v" part of the heart, positioned them and then added dots of adhesive.
Play along with us for a chance to win a $25 gc to Simon Says Stamp...
and something from CFS too!
I am also entering this into showCASe your style...

Other supplies used: cardstock and felt from Papertrey Ink, sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Hope you will play along!!

Michelle

9 comments:

Melly Moo said...

Love the interlocking hearts- very clever! Rebecca x

~amy~ said...

The linking hearts are so sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cool!!

Lisa said...

SUPER creative Michelle, this is fantastic!!

Shelly said...

Super sweet card! Love the felt hearts!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Michelle--love your felt hearts!

Alanna said...

Great card. I love the felt hearts.

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card and I love your felt hearts, so pretty.

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Exceptionally beautiful card. Felt always was for me not to use the material (I do not like it), but thanks to you I looked at him differently. Thank you for the beautiful card that inspired me.
Regards,
Bozena