Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hugs...

Hello there!

Just stopping by to share a card with you I created utilizing a few challenges...



I am completely smitten with Theresa Collins, Save the Date paper pad!!! The colors, the patterns...oh my! I used Stitched Hearts and Rectangular Stitched Mat Dies from Lil'Inker Designs. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

I used the color palette from ColourQ...

The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, Scripty Sayings. I used black ink from Memento. The enamel dots are a mix from My Mind's Eye. I added some glitter dots with glue and glitter...didn't work out so well.

Also following the Anything goes theme from Paper Smooches...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle I love the way you've used the sketch and the colors! This is really pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Kara Lynne said...

Love those colors and patterns together, so pretty!

Deepti said...

This is such a fab use of patterned papers :) love those hearts !

Amy O said...

Oh, I love this! The subtle colors and the fun shape of the stitched heart make for a perfect card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so so pretty! I am in love with that heart die, so fun paired with that beautiful patterned paper. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

Hannelie said...

I just LOVE this! You masterly combined pattern here! Gorgeous!

Jen Timko said...

Such a great take on the sketch! I love the prints and those little hearts and dots are wonderful. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Michelle, I love the stitching and those tiny hearts! so glad to see you at the colourQ!