Friday, January 30, 2015

Head Over heels

Hello there Cas-ual Fridays Stampers!!!

I hope you enjoyed the last challenge! Are you ready for a new one?


For this challenge we are to combine a watercolor technique and a love theme...

I used one of the newest stamp sets, Smitten. And you will be too...this set has so many mix and match stamps!!!
I used a stencil from Simon Says Stamp and distress inks in crushed olive and milled lavender. After sponging the inks onto watercolor paper, I dropped some water pellets with my fingers to add splatter marks. The black ink and clear dots are Hero Arts. The pattern paper strip is from Teresa Collins. 

Hope you will join us this month!!! 


I am also playing along with Fusion Card Challenge... I chose to go with a love theme

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

7 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow! So beautiful and eye catching !

Kara Lynne said...

That is such a pretty sentiment and I love your stenciled background, especially the water spots effect!

Lisa said...

Your stenciled background is so pretty Michelle!! This is beautiful ;)

CG said...

This is so wonderful on so many levels. I saw it on CAS-ual Fridays and was very much inspired by your technique. I hope to be bold enough to try the droplet effect soon! Thank you for the inspiration. Best, CG

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

~amy~ said...

Love this...awesome heart!
Thanks for playing along with us at FUSION!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS heart Michelle! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!