Friday, January 16, 2015

Cold outside...

Click here for my Paper Sweeties Release post!


Hello there!

TGIF!!!! Woo-hoo!

Any plans for the weekend? We have a soccer tournament upstate...one day only..should be a good one!

I wanted to squeeze in some cards and challenges today...





Boy, is it chilly here! I used a new stamp and die set from Simon Says Stamp, Winter Warmth.
I used a few Copic Markers and black ink from Memento. I added some white stitched along the cuff of the mittens with a gel pen. 
The sequins are, clear and red hearts, are from Pretty Pink Posh. Cardstock is from Recollections. I used a rounded corner punch from Fiskars. 

Next up is Paper Smooches...
I used two stamp sets and one die set from Paper Smooches...Chubby Chums, Scripty Saying and Feathers dies. The cardstock and vellum are from Papertrey Ink. Black and gray inks are from Memento. I used Copic Markers to color the owl.

I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches...

The white ink is fresh snow from PTI. The wood stars are from Studio Calico. I created the moon silhouette with a mask. The stars and burlap fiber are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Stay warm!

Michelle

18 comments:

Lisa said...

Love them both Michelle! The owl with the feather and little wooden stars is so CUTE!

Karren said...

Fabulous cards! Sponging the circle behind that adorable owl is so clever! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jenna said...

FAB card, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...what a wonderful pair of cards. I love your sweet pair of mittens too, just so adorable.

~amy~ said...

super cute, love them both!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh I do like these cards. Love the mittens and mug and touch of sparkle. And that little owl is so adorable. I lurve owls!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute cards, dearie!! You might want to check your e-mail, too!! Have a great day!! :)

Jenny Engelke said...

Oh my gosh! Both of your cards are super cute! Very nice!!! We are so glad to have you play along with us at Colour Me! ♥

Mary Muller said...

Love your techniques! From all the entries on the PS Challenge blog, your card really caught my eye. Creative and interesting take on the inspiration photo. Good luck!

Hayley Kew said...

Both cards are totally wonderful. I have to say I am partial to the one you created for us! I love the CAS design and sweet addition of the sequins :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! We would be delighted to have you back again soon :)

Kim S said...

I love both of your sweet little scenes! The bright gloves and steamy mug are a great combo. And that owl is totally charming with the starry sky! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Maria said...

Sweet cards, Michelle! Both cards are super CUTE! I'm loving that owl card for I love all owl related items...well done!:-)

Erin said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the owl card... perfect coloring and great accents.

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Jen Timko said...

These are wonderful! I just love your moon behind that little owl...adorable! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Angel Johns said...

Adorable card, Michelle! Love the little mittens. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

maria f. said...

Love that owl in front of the moon. Congrats on your shout out at Freshly Made Sketches.

jenn shurkus said...

such sweet cards! I love them all :) i'm a little late in my commenting but wanted to thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

Mary-Anne V said...

congrats on your win...these cards are great and I love your simplicity.