Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sweet

Hello there!

How are you all doing?
Very cold and damp here in New York....I can't get rid of the chill in my bones!

I am just playing along with Freshly Made Sketches...

While I was shopping around in Michaels, I picked up some pattern paper from Recollections, Little Princess Paper Pad. I put it to use right away...

I used a Spellbinders circle die to cut the window for my shaker card. The sequins are all from Pretty Pink Posh. All cardstock and clear acetate are from Papertrey Ink.

I embossed ink splats using gold embossing ink from Recollections and a stamp from Paper Smooches, Just a Note. Than I splattered some Heidi Swapp shine mist spray in pink and gold. The feather dies are also from Paper Smooches. I embossed them too.

The wood sentiment is from Basic Grey. I spritzed it with the same mist. The pink twine is from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Cold and damp here too...but at least it's not snow! This is out of this world...WINNER!!!

Brenda said...

Michelle, I love this gorgeous shaker! Hope it warms up for you, chilled bones are not a good thing!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love, love, love, love, love! this is just gorgeous Michelle!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE that colour sheme and a shaker too! Great card! Hazel x

Maria said...

So beautiful and creative, Michelle! Love the gold on the feathers and splats for the background! It is one sweet shaker card...very pretty!:-)

Amy O said...

I love the collage you've created! And I love how you've incorporated it with a shaker card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Karren said...

Beautiful! I love all the elements you've put together on this gorgeous shaker card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! What a great mix of elements -- the splatter, the feathers, the wood sentiment! Congrats on the Freshly Made Sketches shout-out!

Jen Timko said...

This is stunning! Every detail is perfect! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Deepti said...

Oh my ! this is such a beauty, I love the gold dipped feathers and the shaker is just wow :)