Monday, December 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties December Inspiration #26

Hello there!

Oh my goodness!!!!
Can you believe it's December 1st?!

If you are not already in the Christmas mood, I know this Paper Sweeties Inspiration will help you...

I can almost smell the gingerbread!!!


I pulled out last month's release...Holly Days and Holly Days Sweet Cuts Dies. Actually, I haven't put them away!!! I have been using them like crazy!!! Lots of stamping and masking were used to create this card.


I used black ink from Hero Arts, Copic Markers and Martha Stewart glitter.  The sentiment is from Happy Holidays.


Come join the Paper Sweeties design team and play along with us...but first, check out some awesome inspiration!!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties <– you are here!
Jinny Newlin  *special guest designer*
Julie Tucker-Wolek – WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!
Lisa Elton
Lysa Rohrer
Mackie Robertson – WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!
December Guest Designer: Diane Hover



I am also entering this into 'Just Us Girls' Challenge...


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle 

12 comments:

Charlene said...

Beautiful design Michele!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful card! I am loving the holly set! :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love all of the pretty holly leaves and berries against the white....so festive! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the holly!!!

Rosemary said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!

Maria said...

Wow, Michelle! You are creating amazing cards with the holly stamp! And , this card is so pretty...well done!

Mynn xx said...

Super pretty! LOVE the glittery holly! This is fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lisa said...

Love all of the crisp white and the pretty holly!!

artful-notions said...

Love your layout Michelle! The glittered holly is perfect!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So bright and cheery! I just love the sparkly holly!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful stamping and masking! I love this clean design. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful clean card! LOVE the bright colors against the white - Thanks so much for joining in with us at JUGS!