Friday, December 5, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello!
I have been waiting all week for today...TGIF!!!
Today I am playing along with Curtain Call...

and also The Paper Players...

For the tic tac toe board I used white, snowflake and glitter...

The wreath stamp is from Papertrey Ink, Holiday Cheer. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, CL722.
I stamped them with Hero Arts black ink onto white cardstock from Recollections.

I colored the wreath with Copic Markers and added some accents with a white gel pen. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The stitched rectangle dies are from Lil' Inker Designs. 

I used a snowflake punch from Martha Stewart, glitter paper from Recollections, vellum from Recollections. The enamel dot is also Recollections.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Michelle

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Michelle, this is GORGEOUS

Lin said...

Swoon, Michelle, what a beauty! You've made this look so dimensional, and the colors are wonderful!

Lisa said...

What a pretty little wreath, this is just wonderful Michelle!! Have a great weekend ;)

Lyndal said...

Super cool Michelle - FABulous colouring!

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! Love all the different textures, and you've colored the wreath so wonderfully that it looks like stained glass. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

Deepti said...

Such a beautiful wreath, I love the glossy accents on the wreath :)

Maria said...

A lovely colorful wreath, Michelle! Have a great weekend!:-)

Kelly S. said...

This is TOO cool, Michelle! I love the glossy accents over the coloring!