Tuesday, December 2, 2014

House of Cards Designers Blog Hop

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying the House of Cards Blog Hop...

Here is the inspiration photo for the challenge...

The challenge winner receive a $20 gift certificate to Paper Sweeties Stamp Shop!!!

And of course I used Holly Days...you know I can't get enough of this set!!! For the sentiment I used the Sweet Cuts Joy.

I added some texture to the background with a stencil from Memory Box, bubbles, and some texture paste from Ranger. I added some glitter to the paste to resemble glistening snow. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.
I shaded the snowman with some Copic Markers and added some sequins and twine from the Sweeties Shop! The star veneers are from Studio Calico.

Here is a list of participants in case there is glitch along the way...
Mynnette Kitchen (HOC owner)

 I am also adding this card into CAS on Sunday...children's card

and Addicted to CAS...dots


Hope you play along!!!

Michelle

22 comments:

Charlene said...

So cute! I love those circle with the snowman, great design!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a cutie Michelle, such a fun card! Hazel x

Lisa said...

Sweetness~ I love this to bits Michelle!!

Samra Leshinski said...

Stunning CAS card! I agree with Char, GREAT DESIGN!

cghundley said...

Love your snowman
and your cute card!
Carla from Utah

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A cute snowman Michelle - love the snowballs and the tiny stars!
Thank you for playing along at ATCAS - Sylvia x

Shelly said...

So CUTE! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Loll Thompson said...

Hi Michelle. Fabulous design for this snowman card. LOVE the textured paste circles with the glitter ... makes a fantastic backdrop for your adorable snowman. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a great design! I just love that snowman!

Maria said...

How sweet, Michelle! Love the background and adorable snowman!

Anja Curvers said...

Wow this is such a sweet card love it.thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

~amy~ said...

oh so sweet!

crimsonowlcreations said...

This snowman is the cutest!

Mynn xx said...

Michelle, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the fun layout and the beautiful bits of sparkle! I hope you link this up with our collection at House of Cards for everyone else to see, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Dottie Seubert said...


Love your card the snow man is just perfect and all the snow falling around him is just perfect. I will be back to visit again.
God Bless


I am now one of your followers I hope you come and visit my blog too and become one of my followers.
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

artful-notions said...

Hi Michele,
Hope your week is going well. Just getting caught up on comments, and came across your darling card! Cutey patooty snowman. And love all those snowballs!

Deepti said...

So adorable ! Love the embossing paste u have used for circles :)

Monika Reeck said...

Michelle I love the embossing paste too and that circle look soo sweet as snowflakes..and that snowman ooh sooo sweeett..I love your concept of your card...adorable card thanks for joining us at HOC..hugs, Monika DT

Kylie said...

Love this snowman image and the large dotty background! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Cornelia W said...

Just adorable and I love your textured snowflakes - absolutely perfect for the inspiration picture! Happy Holidays to you and thanks for linking up with us at HOC!

Rocky said...

I like all the texture on your card, he's a cute snowman too. Thank you for joining us at HOC.

Michelle Lupton said...

Love the texture on this fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS :)