Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello

Hello there Crafters!

Today I have the honor of designing along with Colour Me's.... design team for their 1 Year Anniversary!!!!

For the challenge we are asked to choose a favorite color combo from the past year!!!! So hard to do....but I chose week # 30...you can see my original card here...

This is what I recreated...

I decided to do a little water coloring...clearly I need to work on it! I used Color Box inks in canary and magenta and water brush. Than I splattered some Heidi Swapp shine spray in black, but the paper wasn't completely dry...the the splatter smeared...weird.


The hello die is from Lil'Inker Designs. I used an old piece of gold glitter cardstock from Recollections. The rectangle stitched die is also Lil'Inker Designs. 

I hope you can play along!

I am also entering this in AAA Cards Challenge...


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

13 comments:

Chana said...

Very nice CAS Design! I love the craft sentiment on the splattered background! Good work!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

~amy~ said...

Yay! Love your card, awesome colors!

Lisa said...

Just terrific Michelle, love the sparkly hello!! Have a Happy New year!

Deepti said...

So pretty :)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card and I love how you used these colors and softened them a bit, so pretty. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

this is beyond the beyonds. I love the stitched panel with the watercolor swishes, the spatters, the gold, bold word - FANTASTIC!

Linda Beeson said...

Great watercolor look, love the gold word. So glad you could join us at AAA Cards

Jane said...

Perfectly CAS! Love everything about your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Joanne James said...

Perfect CAS design - love the shimmering gold hello die cut, looks great against the washed background. Great use of the Colour Me...! colour combo.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the gold hello against the pretty background - Thanks for joining in at AAA!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So beautiful with that striking sentiment and gentle pastel backdrop.

Hayley Kew said...

Simply gorgeous!!! Love the water wash look :) Thank you so much for sharing a card with us at Colour Me...! for our 1 year anniversary :)

Victoria Lavender said...

Happy New Year! Thanks so much for playing with AAA Cards this past year! Each game has brought us new friends and fun new ideas in card making. We whole heartily send a happy hug with our thanks and we hope you’ll enjoy the new year with us as well. We look forward to you and your cards when we restart on February 1st 2015.

“Use a little GOLD”...
Very stylish, very CAS! Thanks so much for sharing this one! It's a great composition.

Wishing you a wonderful year. Victoria Lavender