Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 16: Paper Sweeties December Release Rewind!

Alas! Today is the last day of the Paper Sweeties Release Party!

Hope you'll visit the Sweeties Shop and check out the products used this week by the designers!

Today we use a mix of old sets and new sets...

I used some clear plastic boxes I bought on line and decided to fill them with some Christmas candy corn and moose munch for the kids at school!!! I used some pattern papers from Authentique and added some fun twine from the Paper Sweeties Shop in peppermint and licorice.
 Don't forget to play along with the Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge...
The heart die is from the Sweet Cuts Set Beautiful Little Wishes. The sentiment is from Snow Time and holly sprig stamp and die is from Deck the Halls Bundle. I think the kids will love them!!!!

There's that santa hat again!!!!! It's from Deck the Halls!!!! I just had to dress up the little gingerbread boy from Ho Ho Ho and put them on some paper drinking straws...also in the Shop!!!! The kids will love to drink their chocolate milk with these!!

Here is the whole kit and caboodle! Pretty cute!

I am also entering this into the Curtail Call Challenge...


Hope you hop along with us today!!!


See you soon!

Michelle

9 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! How FUN!! I LOVE these and the Ideas!! =) SUPER CUTE!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Mynn xx said...

SO super darling! I LOVE the great coloring and the fun tags! HUGS and happy holidays, friend! :) Mynn xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooo fun! I love hem!!!!!!!

Deepti said...

This are so fun and amazing !

Lisa said...

Adorable as always Michelle!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love these precious gift boxes!!!!

~amy~ said...

Michelle! These are darling!
Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my goodness! How did I miss your post! So much wonderful inspiration! Love it all! :)

Debbie said...

Love, love ... LOVE these, Michelle! One of my all-time favs that you have designed. So darling :)