Friday, December 26, 2014

Congratulations

Hello there!

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with family and friends!!!!

Today I am playing along with the Papertrey Ink December 2014 Blog Hop...I'm sure you are too!!!

 I fell in love with this cake, one of the inspiration pics...the color palette of gold and pink...my favorite!!!
So I incorporated the same likeness in my card...

All stamps are from PTI, Polka Dot Basics, Holiday Cheer and Scattered Showers. I used both gold and silver embossing powder from Recollections and just poured it over the dots.

All cardstock is from PTI. Black ink is memento. Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

That's it for me today...I can't wait to see what you created!

Michelle

20 comments:

Rosemary said...

beautiful interpretation of the inspiration photo, michelle!

carol (krillsister) said...

Love those embossed dots especially the ones that are two toned.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Deepti said...

Oh so pretty!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome take on the inspiration photo!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful! I agree, that cake is divine and your card reflects it perfectly!

Ruth G said...

Beautiful card! I love how you worked the silver and gold embossing! The pink sequins are perfect with this inspiration picture! TFS!

Karen King said...

Fantastic card! I love the transition from gold to silver EP!

~amy~ said...

polkas...I love the polkas Michelle!

Kristie W. said...

This is beautiful, Michelle! Really nice interpretation of the inspiration photo!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the pink sequins with your gold and silver polka dots! BEAYTIFUL, Michelle!

Lisa said...

Lovin all of those pretty dots Michelle, this is wonderful!!

Marcia HIll said...

This is SO pretty! Love how you did the embossing...almost looks like an ombre effect! And the pink sequins are the perfect added touch! Love it! :0)

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! All the embossed dots and pink sequins look amazing! Happy holidays and happy hopping!

Michelle said...

Oh so pretty, Michelle! I love the effect of the pink sequins against the silver and gold embossing! Beautiful!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! How BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE the Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful! Love the gradient effect with the silver and gold embossing. Beautifully done!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card Michelle...I love all your gold dots with the bits of pale pink sequins, so perfect together and make a wonderful wedding card.

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful card - I adore the pink sequins!

Maria said...

Absolutely lovely with the embossed circles and all the pretty pink sequins! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!