Friday, November 21, 2014

Peace & Joy...

Good morning All!

TGIF! Hope you have some fun plans for the weekend!

Today I created a card using the challenges from
Retro Sketches...


and Merry Monday Christmas...


So I pulled out an old set from Waltzingmouse Stamps, Sewing Box Christmas...


The holly leaves and berries were stamped with black ink from Hero Arts and colored with Copic Markers.


The sentiment is from Hero Arts, CL722. I added some bells from Michaels and gold twine from ART, purchased from Michaels.  I used a corner punch from Fiskars.

And lastly, I added a few splats of gold color shine spray from Heidi Swapp.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

7 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

I love everything about this! It is so dang cute. If holly can be cute? I love the gold splatter and the layout. Good job!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Beautiful!! Love the holly leaves!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Maria said...

Very pretty with all the holly leaves, Michelle! Pretty sentiment and bells, too! Have a great weekend, hugs!

Brian King said...

I love these holly images! The gold bells add the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with this week's Merry Monday challenge.

Kelly S. said...

Love those Sewing Box holly leaves layered that way! Such an adorable card, Michelle!

Lori said...

Michelle, this is adorable! Love those holly leaves, the gold spritz and how you tied on your jingle bells! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday! xoxoxo

Katie Melhus said...

I love those rich and stitchy leaves and berries! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!