Saturday, November 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties September Inspiration Challenge #25 - 'Holiday Joy'

Hello there!

Happy November!
We get a very chilly start to the new month! Lets stay inside where it's warm and get bust creating!!!

Here is the newest monthly challenge from Paper Sweeties...

I bet you can guess where I went with this photo...

I used the Joy Sweet Cuts and replaced the 'o' with the ornament die from Homespun Holiday Sweet Cuts.
The little lamb stamp and die is from Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes. I dressed him up with some holly I cut using the holly die from Snow Friends Sweet Cuts. I also added some holly garland to the fence, Home Tweet Home Sweet Cuts. The snow drift is from Thanks Snow Much Sweet Cuts.
You can also find the sequins and twine in the Sweeties Shop!
I am also adding this to The Pink Elephant...theme challenge...anything goes!


I hope you will join us this month and share your creation with us!


November Guest Designer:  Jill Norwood

Hope to see you thee!

Michelle

7 comments:

Charlene said...

So cute I love how you put the ornament in the center of the joy!!

Maria said...

So sweet and creative...love it!

artful-notions said...

Oh my, the sequins for blush is perfect! Love this sweet card!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Awe!! How sweet. I almost forgot about that lamb. I love how you used him for a Christmas card!!

Mynn xx said...

This is SWEET! I love the little scene you created! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my goodness i love your sweet scene! And so clever to use the ornament as the "o"! Adorable card!!!!

Amber Kroening said...

So sweet. I love that sheep! =)