Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 16: Paper Sweeties November Release Rewind!

Hello again and welcome back to the Paper Sweeties November Release!

Today is the last day of the release! Hope you enjoyed what I have shared with you!
Today I made a couple of Christmas tags using a new set and a previously released set...

I used Happy Holidays for the images and Noel for the sentiments...


All the pretty twine, sequins, and seam binding are from the Sweeties Shop!


The rusty bells are from the Sweeties Shop too!


I am also playing along with CAS on Sunday....


Come hop along with us and visit the Sweeties Shop too!!!!



Michelle

8 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! Such AWESOME Tags!! I LOVE these and the Designs!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! =)

Deepti said...

These are so beautiful :)

Maria said...

Wow! Such gorgeous elegant Christmas tags, Michelle! Love every inch of them...so pretty!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful festive tags!!!!!

Lisa said...

What a pretty trio of tags Michelle!! I like that you used fun shapes and layers!!

Mynn xx said...

These are gorgeous! LOVE the colors you used and the fabulous ribbons! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous tags...I love them all! Love the elegant and vintage look you created.

Shelly said...

These are so pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!