Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 15: Paper Sweeties November Release Party!

Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties November Release!!!

It's Day 3 of the release party and that means the stamps are available for purchase in the Sweeties Shop!!!


Homemade With Love
Holly Days
Happy Holidays
I Love You

Sweet Cuts - Homemade With Love
Sweet Cuts - Holly Days


Today I used the stamp set Homemade with Love and the coordinating Sweet Cuts Dies...I stamped the mug with Color Box ink in cyan and the candy cane with Color Box ink in cranberry. I used Hero Arts black ink and soft shadow soft brown ink.  


and I followed the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge...



All pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye, Merry. I paper pieced the yummy cupcake and used Copic Markers to color the holly and icing. I added a few enamel dots from Recollections.

And don't forget to play along with Paper Sweeties November Challenge...
 
Come hop along and check out what the Sweeties Design Team created...

9 comments:

Maria said...

So sweet and delicious with beautiful color, Michelle! Have a great weekend, hugs!:-)

Lisa said...

This is perfectly happy and sweet Michelle!

Dottie Seubert said...

very Pretty I love it.love the colors as well.
I am now your follower I hope you will become one of mine too
God Bless
Dottie


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Ca-ute as can be -- especially the polka dot cupcake with PINK icing!!

Jill Norwood said...

Such a sweet card!!!! Love this tasty scene!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so so sweet!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Totally Cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION! Love it when you do!

Mynn xx said...

This is fabulous! YUMMY coloring! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lyndal said...

Super fun card Michelle! o glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!