Friday, November 14, 2014

November 14: Paper Sweeties November Release Countdown!

Hello there!!!!



Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties November Release!!!!

Here are the new sets:


Homemade With Love
Holly Days
Happy Holidays
I Love You

Sweet Cuts - Homemade With Love
Sweet Cuts - Holly Days



Today I am using Holly Days and Happy Holidays...

I stamped the images using gold ink from Color Box and distressed the edges with the same ink.  The pattern papers I used are from My Mind's Eye. I added some silver and gold sequins from the Sweeties Shop...the shimmer is awesome! The seam binding and twine are also from the Sweeties Shop!!!


I followed the sketch from Retro Sketches....

The photo inspiration photo from The Shabby Tea Room...

and the theme from Merry Monday...
Hope you can hop along and check out what the design team has created with the new sets!!!





Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!!!

Michelle

12 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! what an AWESOME and ELEGANT looking Card!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! =)

Jill Norwood said...

Such a beautiful card!!! Love the gold!!!

Deepti said...

This is beautiful, so soft and pretty!

Samra Leshinski said...

What a gorgeous card! So elegant and festive.

Lisa said...

Great job combing all of the challenges into one beautiful card!!!

Maria said...

Very beautiful card! Love all the gold and great touch with the sequins!

Diane said...

Beautiful Michelle, love the addition of those sequins, now I have to run over there and buy them..thanks, I think...lol..anywho a GORGEOUS card!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Just Neutrals" challenge!!
Diane TSTR DT

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

So gorgeous! I love the colors - they're perfect!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card Michele. Love the ornaments and soft colors.

Bonnie said...

Very pretty card, Michelle! Love all the gold!

Debbie said...

Beautiful!!

Stella said...

Gorgeous; looks great in this neutral color palette!