Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 13: Paper Sweeties November Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there Paper Sweeties Fans!!!

It's time for a new release!!!
You are going to love what Debbie has designed this month...I know I say that every month!!!
These are the newest sets that will be available to purchase on the 15th...


Homemade With Love
Holly Days
Happy Holidays
I Love You

Sweet Cuts - Homemade With Love
Sweet Cuts - Holly Days

Today I used Holly Days stamps, Holly Days Sweet Cuts dies and Happy Holidays stamps.
I used patten paper from My Mind's Eye, Merry. I used black ink from Hero Arts to stamp and colored the bunches of holly with Copic Markers. I sprinkled some splats of peeled paint distress stain.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...

and I applied the tic tac toe board from showCASe your style....their first challenge! I used sequins, red and die cuts.
The sequins are from the Paper Sweeties Shop...you can find them here!

and CASology...


I hope you can join us for a fun hop and check out what the design team created!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

14 comments:

Charlene said...

Gorgeous Michelle!! I love your design and how you used the holly!

Mynn xx said...

Michelle, your coloring and layering is amazing! LOVE all that perfectly placed bling, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

artful-notions said...

Holly sweetness, Michelle! Love the added sequins too!

Maria said...

Wow! Great way to highlight the holly stamp, Michelle! Wonderful design and great take on the sketch...love it!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE this!! I fell in LOVE with this Image!! Just something about it makes me HAPPY!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Jill Norwood said...

What a wonderful card! I just love holly and red berries! Beautiful my dear!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so sweet & fun! I love your take on the sketch!

Alice Wertz said...

such a fun card! thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Debbie said...

Love this, Michelle! Beautiful as usual :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love,love,love this card! What a great interpretation of the sketch! The holly leaves are fabulous!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet sweet card...I love that beautiful holly.

Meghan said...

Love those holly leaf clusters and your artful arrangement is perfection! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Lysa said...

Super fun card- those Holly leaves are so vibrant!

mayholicraft said...

Oh my!!! I love your holy card! Great coloring and layering! Well done, Michelle! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology. May