Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello there!

I want to wish you and your families a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!!!! I am sure we are very grateful for the many blessings God has given us!!

{clipart found here}

I have just finished preparing food for tomorrow and wanted to sit and share a tag with you...

I am playing along with The Card Concept...style chosen is clean & layered


I created a tag using Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Duo 1 Die and some pattern paper from Carta Bella, Sew Lovely. This adorable snowman is from Stampendous, Build a Snowman. 

 The sentiment and black ink are from Hero Arts, CL722.  I used some Copic Markers to color the image. 

You can view the amazing array of Christmas tags here.

The white cardstock and vellum are from Papertrey Ink. I added some glitter to the hat and snow. The tinsel trim and silver twine are from Michaels.

Thanks for taking a peek!!

Michelle

13 comments:

aileen (mum) said...

That is Such apretty tag. I love it. I have never made tags but I have certainly been inspired with all that I have seen on the blogs lately. Hope your thanksgiving is all that you hoped for.

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet and I love all the pink too, so adorable Michelle.

Lisa said...

This is just as can be Michelle!! Love this snowman image and the pretty pinks!! Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you and your family!!

Jennifer said...

Very very pretty! I love snowman. This came out awesome.

~amy~ said...

super sweet...I love pink for the holidays!

Cindy Lovell said...

This Tag is so beautiful! I love the pink,the polka dot paper and the cute Snowman!!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!

Judy1223 said...

Love this snowman and all the pink! Great idea...and fun tinsel ribbon, too!

Kim Heggins said...

Hello Michelle...forgot to thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept...this is just too cute.

Nancy said...

You have done and incredible job with this tag Michelle. Love the tinsel ribbon cascading down! Thanks for sharing your talents with the design team and I at The Card Concept.

KayM said...

What a beautiful tag! I adore the pink snowman or snow lady ;) heheh! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

LauraJane:) said...

Tickled with your feminine pink tag!
Thanks for joining in on the fun at The Card Concept!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable! Love the pink! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Bobby said...

Love this feminine snow person. Your coloring is fantastic. No wonder it's a winner at The Card Concept.