Saturday, November 8, 2014

Friends

Hey there!

The kids and I are looking forward to a four day weekend....ahhhh relax mode!!!!

So to kick off the weekend I an sharing a card I created using the challenge from CASology...

A friend of mine is going through a tough time right now and I thought this little card would cheer her up...


I paired up a Heidi Swapp stencil that resembles fish scales with the Pisces fish from Mama Elephant, Cosmic Stars, and the sentiment from Paper Smooches, Scripty Sayings. I stamped the fish, than masked them when stenciling.

The black ink is from Hero Arts. The blue ink is Color Box, surf. I used Copic markers to color the fish and than applied a layer of glossy accents for a nice shine! The sequins, or bubbles, are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable and sure to cheer up your friend! Enjoy your long weekend ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle your friend will love this beautiful card, the GA is a great add on!

Joyce said...

What a wonderful friendship card. I love those sweet fish, and the way you created the ocean. The sequin bubbles are perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Stella said...

So stinkin' cute! I ove the modern design of your card too. Wow!

Maria said...

So very cute! Love the stencil and those sweet little fish! Your friend will love this card!:-)

Kim Heggins said...

Just too cute!

Judy1223 said...

Aw, this is so cute!!! Love the coating of Glossy Accents on the fish and the sequin bubbles are perfect! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Skye said...

So very cute. Great little fishes and a terrific stenciled ocean.

Anni said...

So sweet!