Saturday, October 25, 2014

Peace on Earth...

Hello again!

This is my second card for the Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop...

For this card I decided to go with a non-traditional color palette for Christmas...



Here I used PTI's Peaceful Pinecones and Love Lives Here Holiday. 

The earth is a free clip art I got off my computer, hope that's allowed...
 I stamped the sentiment and branches with Hero Arts cup o' joe ink. I colored the branches with some Copic Markers. I drew an ornament hook to hang the earth. The enamel heart is from Chickaniddy.
I am also playing along with CASology.
The sequins and twine are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

16 comments:

Nancy said...

I love your CAS design! So elegant and creative!

Leigh Penner said...

Love this!

Judy1223 said...

MIchelle, this is so rich in color and beautiful on a white card base...it just pops! Beautiful sentiment...and a great card for the CASology cue card this week! Thanks for joining us!

artful-notions said...

Beautiful concept on this one Michelle! Works so well with the sentiment!

Betty Sue said...

This is a wonderful design!

Deepti said...

So pretty!!

Meghan said...

Love the non-traditional colour palette! Gorgeous card Michelle! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Kay said...

Simple, but so elegant. The clipart globe is showcased beautifully!

BethieJ said...

LOVE this one too!!!

laurie said...

This card is perfect for the challenge! So sharp!

Jen W. said...

Oh wow, Michelle, this is a real stunner! Gorgeous design for a lovely sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Karen King said...

Great idea perfectly executed! I love it!

Maria said...

Wonderful design and sentiment that matches perfectly! It is super sweet...love it!:-)

Lisa said...

What a cute idea, love this Michelle!

mayholicraft said...

How clever you are to create your own ornament using a globe image. Absolutely gorgeous card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week! May

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgoeus, truly gorgoeus!!! LOVE it. If you are not on PTI team, you should be REALLY!! Thanks for joining us at CASology, I LOVE seeing your work!!!