Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 16: Paper Sweeties October Release Rewind!

Hey there crafters!
Alas, it is the final day of the Paper Sweeties October Release!

You can find the newest release under the 'What's New' section...

Today I used the  Stand Add-on: Scarecrow Bundle this is the stamp set and coordinating dies.

I had so much fun creating this card! I am so smitten with the scarecrow and even more now that there is no fussy cutting involved!!!


The sentiment is from the set Autumn Blessing. I used black ink from Hero Arts and Copic Markers to color the images. The wood pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. 
I followed the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge...


The sequins are from the Paper Sweeties Shop  in colors creamsicle, blueberry and robins egg. The seam binding too! The button and twine are from Michaels.


Hope you enjoyed the new release! Take some time to hop along with us today!


Larissa Heskett  (off this month)
Lysa Rohrer

Michelle

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle this is outstanding!! I love your take on the sketch with that cute scarecrow bursting out of the circle ~ CUTENESS!!!

Julia Aston said...

what fun fall images Michelle - great coloring on them - and I love the barn board background! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word I LOVE THIS.. so totally CUTE

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love your card, those pumpkins peeking through the hold and the scarecrow is fantastic!!

Maria said...

This card makes me smile, Michelle! It is just too CUTE! Love the pumpkins and scarecrow peeking out! Fab design and color...love it!:-)

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this!!! A great use of the sketch and the colors are amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Michelle said...

What a cute card, Michelle! I love that scarecrow!

~amy~ said...

Michelle, this is oh-so-cute!
Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

Lyndal said...

Super cute card Michelle! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)