Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 15: Paper Sweeties October Release Party!

Welcome back Paper Sweeties Fans!!!

Today is Day 3 of the PS October Release....release day!!!!

The newest sets will be available for purchase in the Sweeties Shop!!!!



Trim The Tree
Joy

Sweet Cuts - Stand Add-on: Scarecrow
Sweet Cuts - Snow Friends
Sweet Cuts - Trim The Tree
Sweet Cuts - Joy

Today I used Sweet Cuts Snow Friends and Sweet Cuts Joy...
I love the snowman die! He come with a scarf die, two hats, buttons, holly and snowflakes! I do not have the coordinating stamp set ( it was released some time ago). 

I also used a die from the set Thanks Snow Much to cut snow.  The cute wordy pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, Merry. 

Did you notice the yummy twine?! All from the Sweeties Shop! You can find it here and here! Need some rusty bells? Yep, right here in the shop! And of course, sequins!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come hop along with us!


7 comments:

Lysa said...

This is sweet, I actually love that you used the die without the stamp!

Jinny Newlin said...

I just love this to bits, Michelle! Such great color, texture, and balance!

Maria said...

Isn't that snowman too CUTE? Great design with the background paper, twine, bells and sentiment, too!

artful-notions said...

I'm so glad someone else used the snowman die by itself, it's so iconicly Christmas! Lovely card!

Lisa said...

Such a sweet design Michelle!! I like the text print paper behind your darling snowman and the little jingle bells!

Tracey McNeely said...

Eeek he is a cutie!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE that you kept the snowman simple and I adore the twine bow! HUGS! :) Mynn xx