Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13: Paper Sweeties October Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there Paper Sweeties fans!!!


It's time for another release!!
Welcome to Day 1...
Debbie has designed two wonderful stamp sets and coordinating dies and two sets of dies that coordinate with a previous set!


Trim The Tree
Joy

Sweet Cuts - Stand Add-on: Scarecrow
Sweet Cuts - Snow Friends
Sweet Cuts - Trim The Tree
Sweet Cuts - Joy

Today I am using Trim The Tree stamp set and Sweet Cuts, and Joy Sweet Cuts...

I have to be honest...I have already created twelve Christmas cards using this new release!
I used black ink from Hero Arts, lake house and sweet gelato inks from WPlus9. Copic markers were used to color the images. I added some faux stitching with a black fine tip marker. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.
I also used a die from the set Thanks Snow Much to make the grass.  

Hope you can hop along with us for some amazing inspiration...

9 comments:

Charlene said...

Really cute Michelle!!

Lisa said...

What a sweet and happy little scene,love ti!

Debbie said...

LOVE this adorable holiday card, Michelle - especially the sweet scene you created! Wow, I'm so envious that you already have 12 holiday cards made!!!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun little scene you created.. love it

Maria said...

How sweet! Love how you showcased the sentiment and the lovely Christmas scene with tree and presents!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a cute little Christmas scene!!! Love it!

Mynn xx said...

Such a darling scene! I adore the colors you used! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lysa said...

Super sweet.. love the scene with the rolling green hills!

Tracey McNeely said...

I have been backtracking with you a bit, but I think this is my favourite card from your PS release cards. I love the sweet tree!