Friday, October 17, 2014

Hello, how you doin'?

Hey there!

TGIF!!! My kids had a half day of school today so I was happy to create and play around with some new stamps from Mama Elephant...and playing along with their challenge


 Hello, and Cosmic Stars are from Mama Elephant.  I used black ink from Hero Arts and shabby pink and peacock inks from Color Box. I used a stencil, Irregular Dots, from Simon Says Stamp.

 I used the color palette from Colour Me...!


I used Copic Markers to color the fish. The stitched die frame is also from Mama Elephant.  The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

7 comments:

Deepti said...

Fabulous design !!

Lisa said...

GREAT background Michelle, this is FUN!!

Deborah Frings said...

Just super! I love the simplicity of the layout and the cute little fish!

Maria said...

What a darling FUN card...love the background!

lostinpaper said...

Totally made me smile! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

Joanne James said...

Love your stencilled background - perfect for those little fishies! Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.

Claire Creates Cards said...

Such a FUN card! I love everything about it! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX