Thursday, October 23, 2014

Friends till the very end

Hello there!

It has been so gloomy and rainy here in New York. Great for card making but not picture taking.

I love today's card...I have been having fun stenciling lately.


I used Mama Elephant stamps, True Friend and Cosmic Stars. Black ink is Hero Arts. All cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

I am playing along with the Mama Elephant October Challenge.
I followed the color palette from Colour Me...!


I used a Simon Says Stamp stencil and a whole lot of masking to create the background. I used inks from Color Box in shabby pink, heliotrope and boysenberry. Copic markers were used to color the sweet image. I used Spellbinders dies to cut the circle and square labels. I embossed the background with a PTI linen embossing plate. The enamel dots are from Recollections.

I also followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches...


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is so cute!

Maria said...

Love the background and the adorable images...too CUTE!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable! Those big polka dots are cute.....and fun! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!!

lostinpaper said...

Such a sweet design! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

Jen Brum said...

Such a sweet card Michelle! Love those giant polka dots, the sweet image and those soft colours! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Deepti said...

Awwwww so cute !

Sherrie M. said...

Very cute Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me...! this week and hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

Joanne James said...

Michelle, your card is adorable! I love those huge stencilled polka dots and that sentiment just makes me smile! Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.