Saturday, October 25, 2014

Deck the Halls...

Hello there!

Are you playing along with the Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop?!!!
Duh, of course you are!!!!

I created two cards using the color palette they provided. But first up...

I think this is going to be the most popular palette...can't wait to see which one you chose!

I used PTI's Holiday Cheer and Love Lives Here Holiday. 
An array of inks from Color Box, orchid, heliotrope, sky blue and surf. The black ink is Hero Arts.

All cardstock is PTI.

Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh and Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Thanks for taking a peek!
I can't wait to hop along!

Michelle

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh this one is so pretty too! I love your style!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool!

artful-notions said...

Hi Michele! Love this happy card! I think it was the easiest color combo to work with! You rocked it!

Linda said...

Lovely card.

Betty Wright said...

Love this! So festive!

Deepti said...

Such a fun and festive look :)

BethieJ said...

PRETTY Card!
Happy Hopping!! :)
Have a GREAT day!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way the image is layered over the panels - gorgeous card!

Maria said...

Beautiful colors...so pretty and fun!

Lisa said...

I like the feminine palette, very pretty!