Thursday, October 16, 2014

Candy and Burlap

Hey there!

How are the crafty people doing?

I'm just popping in to share with you a couple of cards I created using some Paper Sweeties Stamps.

I couldn't resist playing along with CASology this week...the theme is candy


So I inked up an older PS set, Ho Ho Ho and coordinating Sweet Cuts dies. I used black ink from Hero Arts and Copic Markers. The sequins can be found in the Sweeties Shop.


The wood stars are from Studio Calico. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

Next card I played along with Curtain Call...


For this card I used some more Paper Sweeties stamps, Little Wishes, Stand Add On: Fall Harvest, Stand Add On: Scarecrow, Wagon Add On: Bloom and Grow, and The Splendor of Autumn.


I also used some pattern paper from My Mind's Eye, cardstock and vellum from Papertrey Ink. I used a Spellbinders die to cut the label and then ined it up with sweet melon ink from Color Box. The black ink is Hero Arts.


The flower and burlap are from Michaels. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

These are adorable Michelle!! You did a great job with this month's release!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle both of your cards are so so adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at both CASology and the Curtain Call!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lots of FUN!!! Really and truly a sweetie pie of a card!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

Charlene said...

Both cards are adorable!!

Deepti said...

These are amazing :) I like ur use of patterned paper !

Judy1223 said...

Michelle, both cards are wonderful! I love the gingerbread man with all those yummy candy canes, perfect for the CASology challenge this week! Thanks for joining us!

Amy Sheffer said...

Both cards are super sweet! Thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

~amy~ said...

Super fun cards Michelle!!
Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!