Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16: Paper Sweeties September Release Rewind!

Hello there!

Alas, the last day of the Paper Sweeties September Release...

If you haven't checked out the newest sets, here they are

You Are Tu-Tu Sweet
Smitten
Fun Shapes Sweet Cuts

For today's card I used Smitten and Fun Shapes Sweet Cuts...

I cut some pretty pattern papers from My Mind's Eye and Fancy Pants using the Sweet Cuts Dies.

I thought the dies would recreate the banner from CAS(E) this Sketch very nicely! I used some twine and sequins from the Paper Sweeties Shop!
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink and ink is from Hero Arts. 
Thanks for taking the time to stop and hope you enjoyed the blog hop! Get ready to hop today...




Michelle

12 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful banner using pretty papers, twine, and sequins, Michelle! And, great design for your lovely card!

Mynn xx said...

Oh, the pink and kraft look amazing together! So pretty! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet banner!

Annette Allen said...

oh my i totally love this.. that banner is so awesome.. great card..

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Great take on the sketch!

Stella said...

I love love love your take on the sketch. I have a place in my heart for banners. Especially as gorgeous as this!
Have a great day!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous design! Banner delight :)

Lisa said...

So very sweet Michelle and i love the colors!

Charlene said...

Adorable Michelle!!

Jessica Kephart said...

soooo cute!!

donna mikasa said...

Fantastic take on the sketch! Love all those banner flags!

Dee Miranda said...

What a wonderful card! Love the colors; it just looks so sweet (:
-Dee