Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15: Paper Sweeties September Release Party!

Hello there!

Welcome back to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties September Release!

Today is the day the newest stamps and dies are available for purchase in the Paper Sweeties Shop...

Today I used the set "You Are Tu-Tu Sweet".

I couldn't wait to play dress up with Sophie and this adorable ballerina outfit, from her wand to her slippers!
After I stamped her with black ink from Hero Arts I used Copic Markers to color and some Martha Stewart glitter for the tutu and wand. That pretty, lush seam binding is from the Paper Sweeties Shop!


The papers are from Carta Bella Sew Lovely and Fancy Pants Be Loved. I used a Spellbinders labels die and enamel dots from Recollections. This Sophie stamp reminds me of my oldest daughter. Her birthday is just around the corner and she used to be my ballerina! I miss watching her recitals...she plays soccer now.

I stamped the sentiment onto vellum linen and trimmed the corners with a square punch to make pennants. All cardstock, twine and button are from Papertrey Ink.
I am entering this into the Seize the Birthday Challenge...

Now I know you can't wait to see what the amazing ladies created!!! Come hop to the blog and see...


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Darling card Michelle, love her sparkly tutu!!

Maria said...

What a sweet card with Sophie in her ballerina outfit! Love the colors, paper, and pretty bow!

Deepti said...

Such a pretty card :)

Mynn xx said...

She is super sweet! LOVE the turquoise and glitter! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Colleen said...

What a very 'sweet' little ballerina! Thank you for linking up to Seize the Birthday!