Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 14: Paper Sweeties September Release Countdown!

Hello again!
Welcome back to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties September Release!

Today I am using one of the newest stamp sets, "Smitten" and Sweet Cuts Dies "Fun Shapes"...

I used the heart die to cut a bunch of heart balloons with cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The black twine is from the Paper Sweeties Shop!!! I stamped the sentiments with Hero Arts black ink.

I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  I followed the color palette from Colour Q...

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you will join us for a fun and inspiring blog hop...



Hope to see you there!

Michelle

8 comments:

artful-notions said...

Love the bouquet of heart balloons! Just adorable!

Maria said...

Beautiful heart balloons! Love the sequins and great use of the twine!:-)

Deepti said...

Ooooo! So sweet :)

Lisa said...

I LOVE this to bits Michelle!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Claire said...

Just beautiful Michelle - I love how the die cut hearts are so simple and yet are so elegant and the sequins are the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Jen said...

So clever to use heart shapes as balloons! This is adorable Michelle! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the fun use of the colors! And the balloons are amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Kim Heggins said...

This is just about as sweet as you can get...what a lovely bouquet of balloons and that little sentiment is so perfect. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ.