Thursday, September 25, 2014

Papertrey Ink September 2014 Blog Hop

Hello again!

Still here playing along with the PTI blog hop...


For this card I used the color and sketch ideas on the blog...




I also used the sets Autumn Pattern Pieces and Mum's the Word.

All cardstock is from PTI. I used fresh snow ink to create the argyle background. I added some smokey pearls from Recollections.

I used Hero Arts black ink for the sentiment. The flower die is Lovely Layers. The twine and button are also PTI.

Thanks for stopping by...can't wait to see what everyone created!

Michelle

16 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful! Great take on the inspiration photo

Melissa Sibert said...

Love the background you created. Very beautiful card. Wonderfully executed.

Diana K said...

So well done. Such a perfect fall card.

artful-notions said...

Hi Michelle! Oh that background! Just perfection! Beautiful card!

Stella said...

OMG that background. Your card is stunning; I'm smitten...

Deepti said...

Wow another fabulous card !!

Kara said...

such a cool background!

Charlene said...

Wonderful card!!

BethieJ said...

Another WONDERFUL Card!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! The argyle background looks fantastic! Happy hopping!

Lindsey said...

Michelle, both of your cards for the hop turned out fabulously! I especially love how you stamped in white on this one.

Lisa said...

LOVE the background!! You captured so much from the photo, pretty card!

Gina said...

Oh, that background! This card has been leaping out at me all day (I'm just now having a chance to blog hop). I love it!!!

Sherrie M. said...

Wow Michelle! This is stunning!

Greta said...

Love that background & you've made me want to get out my Lovely Layers!

Maria said...

Another stunning creation with awesome background! Love the colors!