Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Believe and Inspire

 Hello there!

How are you?
All is well here!

Today I am playing around with two challenges...

The Shabby Tea Room... reading


 and The Pink Elephant... back to school


I went to Michaels yesterday and picked up some new pattern paper pads with a 20% off coupon...woohoo!!! I used My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste Flair.  The patterns and colors are so much fun!

All stamps are from Paper Sweeties, Sophie stamp and sweet cuts die, Sweetie Pie, for her outfit. I fussy cut a pair of glasses from the design paper and than stamped Sophie's eyes onto the glass. 
I created the books using the tissue box from the set Sorry You're Sick, I masked the area where the tissue is holding and then retraced with a marker. I also added page accents.  The sentiments are from two sets, Beautiful and Pennant Party.
I colored the images using Copic Markers. The stitched die frame is from Lil' Inker Designs. The wood star veneers are from Studio Calico. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Be still my heart ... your creativity has NO bounds, Michelle! Just smitten with this adorable and oh-so clever card - WOWOWOWOW!!!

Debbie said...

Be still my heart ... your creativity has NO bounds, Michelle! Just smitten with this adorable and oh-so clever card - WOWOWOWOW!!!

Lisa said...

The tissue box made into books is so creative!! SUPER cute Michelle!

Tracey McNeely said...

How totally creative but i have always thought that of you! Love this sweet card!

Maria said...

So very creative and super CUTE! Love this card...one of my favs...well done, Michelle!:-)

Nance E Salkeld said...

Very adorable card with the Paper Sweeties stamps! I love Paper Sweeties! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Come back and play soon! Nance, DT