Thursday, September 18, 2014

Belated Birthday Wishes

Hello there!

I hope you are all gearing up for a nice weekend? Nothing but soccer here...and some nice weather!

Today I am playing along with Color Throwdown...

 
ans also Freshly Made Sketches...

Sometimes it really bugs me that I don't have the exact colors and I want to run to the store and find what I need!!!! But I didn't...


All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The pattern paper is from Michaels. I used a Spellbinders die to cut the square frame.

The balloon dies are from Simon Says Stamp. The tiny heart stitched die is from Lil' Inker Designs.

I added some twine from the Paper Sweeties Shop. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I used black ink from Hero Arts. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

17 comments:

Deepti said...

Way to rock the colors and sketche ! I like the little inlaid heart on the balloon :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely beautiful Michelle, love the soft colours!

Lisa said...

Great job combining the challenges, this is FABULOUS!!

~amy~ said...

Nice! Love it!

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love the little heart on the balloon -- what a fun touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kelly S. said...

I love this Michelle! The pastel colors give such a light airy feel to the balloons, just perfect. The heart is the sweetest! And by the way...I look to your blog for sequin placement ideas...you are like a sequin master, LOL! :)

Maria said...

Beautiful colors with fun balloons! Love the twine and sequins, too! Good luck to the kids with their soccer this weekend!:-)

Kelly Latevola said...

Adorable! I love how you combined so many different companies to create your card! I'm terrible at that. I know exactly how you feel about wanting to be matchy matchy but don't worry your colors look beautiful too :)

Vickie Z said...

Adorable and the colors are perfect!! Thxs for playing with us at CTD!!

Nora N. said...

This is fabulous!! I love the fun balloons and the way you curled the twine. Adorable card!!

Wanda Cullen said...

I just love this sweet design - especially that balloon with the tiny heart inset! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Color Throwdown!

Susangail Powell said...

This is adorable!! I love how all the little details work so well together with all that white space - your card is perfection!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable design! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Jen Timko said...

This is fabulous! Love those balloons and all your details. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Stacy said...

I really love this card - the colors, the layout, and the details of the twine and sequins. Thanks for sharing!

Dee Miranda said...

I am completely in love with this card!! It is AMAZING!!
-Dee

Gisela said...

Congratulations, great card!! The heart insert and colors did it for me.