Saturday, August 2, 2014

Thank You

Hell there!

Hope you are enjoying a great weekend!

I have a card to share with you that fits a few challenges...

I am playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch.... and they are teaming up with Tag You're It!


I am also playing along with CAS-ual Fridays...I used dots, white and sequins


Here is what I created...


I used pattern paper from Carta Bella, Baby Mine and Echo Park, Splendid Sunshine.  The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh and pearls are from Recollections.
 The tag die is from Mama Elephant. I embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The feather dies are from WPlus9, Fancifu Feathers Dies. I die cut them from linen vellum paper from PTI. Than I embossed one with gold embossing powder from Recollections.  The pink cord is from Michaels. The sentiment and arrow stamps are from Avery Elle, Oh Happy Day.
 I cut the tiny heart using a stitched heart die from Lil' Inker Designs. I spritzed it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold and rose.

Thanks for peeking!!!!

Michelle


16 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely card Michelle!!

Deepti said...

This is so pretty :) I love the gold and vellum feather !

~amy~ said...

How Pretty! I love yellow!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

So pretty! I love the contrasting texture of the two feathers! So glad you joined us at CASual Fridays!

Michelle said...

Ooh, Michelle! I love the patterns, the texture, all of the elements in this card. I especially love that gold feather! Beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle your tag is so so fabulous, love the gold feather and texture!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

Maria said...

So creative and fab, Michelle! Wonderful embossed tag with gold and vellum feathers! Great design...love it!

Stella said...

This is gorgeous. I especially love that gold and vellum feather; a modern but also elegant touch!Fab take on the challenges!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love the gold and vellum feathers! Great take on the sketch!

Marybeth said...

Michelle ...this is simply gorgeous! Love that gold feather and the beautiful yellow.
Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

francesca biancon said...

Beautiful! I love the Golden detail and I love the colors!

Amy Sheffer said...

So pretty! Love the gold feather! Fantastic take on the sketch!

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty! Love the embossing and great texture. Thanks for playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge.

Jingle said...

This is very pretty. I love your tag. Thanks for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

donna mikasa said...

Love all the elements on your card, and that gorgeous tag! Thanks for joining us at CASual Fridays!

Laura O'Donnell said...

Just beautiful!

Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!