Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's a Good Day...

Hey there!

Hope you are enjoying the summer!

Just popping in to share a card with you....

It fits a few challenges too...

 Mama Elephant... August Challenge


and Curtain Call... bow tie


All stamps are from Mama Elephant, Love Quotes ( penguins and dies) ,Up and Away (sentiment and flower) and Honey Bunny ( bow tie and die).  I used the watercolor technique to color the penguins.

The pattern papers are from Teresa Collins, Summer Stories. I used a rectangle stitched die and stitched star die from Lil' Inker Designs. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.

I also followed the sketch from Retro Sketches...

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Stickers are from K&Company. I used Copic Markers, black ink from Hero Arts and teal ink from Heidi Swapp.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

9 comments:

Stella said...

This card made me smile the moment I looked at it So cute!!!Love your choice of colors; bright and happy!

Lisa said...

Oh my stars Michelle this is just as cute as can be and makes me HAPPY!!!

Maria said...

Those penguins are just too adorable! Love the colors and all the fun elements!:-)

Marisa said...

Love the mix of chevrons and polka dots! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

lostinpaper said...

Such a cute card, I recently added this set to my stash and adore it too! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Michelle. Love those darling penguins... great take on the colors. The candy dots look great. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

~amy~ said...

oh my stinkin' CUTE!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

Charlene said...

SO cute Michelle!!!

Deepti said...

Awww so cute :)