Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hello...

Good morning!

How are things in your neck of the woods?
Good here, just gray skies and some rain fall.

The card I am sharing with you today I created using the inspiration photo and sketch from
Fusion Card Challenge...


I have always loved the look of a vellum overlay to soften up the look of a card.  So I used pattern paper from My Mind's Eye, Sky's the Limit and linen vellum from Papertrey Ink.  I used the diagonal die from Lil' Inker Designs to to cut the panel and then stitched it to the pattern paper.



And CASE Study.... our muse is Shari Carroll



To mimic the sentiment from Case Study, I used the word die from Lil' Inker Designs and cut it from vellum.  The stars were cut with dies from Lil' Inkers, stitched stars.  The large acetate star is from Heidi Swapp. 
The enamel dots are from MME and the smokey pearls are from Recollections.






















Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so pretty :) I love the hot air balloons and the way u grouped all the elements together !

Maria said...

So pretty, Michelle! Love the hot air balloons, stars, and hello sentiment!

~amy~ said...

So pretty, great use of that pattern paper!
Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

Lisa said...

Those balloons are so pretty and I love the oversized sentiment with them! This is WONDERFUL Michelle!

Rosemary said...

Simply gorgeous!

Michelle said...

What a pretty, pretty card, Michelle! So beautiful!

umichka said...

So amazing card! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

Lyndal said...

Super cool card Michelle! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Soft ans sweet, such light airy FRESH and CLEAN colors!! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, sure hope that you are inspired to join us again!!!

Jeanne J said...

This is so dreamy Michelle! I love it!