Friday, August 15, 2014

August 15: Paper Sweeties August Release Party!

Welcome back Paper Sweeties fans!

Today is the day you have been waiting for!!!!!
The new release is available in the Paper Sweeties Shop!

Here are the titles:


You Are Fab
Hello Friend
Party Time
Be Happy

Sweet Cuts - Party Time
Sweet Cuts - Be Happy


I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches...

and the theme from City Crafter Challenge Blog... roses


The new stamps and dies are perfect for this challenge...

I used inks from WPlus9, lake house and sweet gelato, Hero Arts black and field greens, Memento teal zeal. I added some gold drops with Heidi Swapp color shine.

The pearls are from Recollections and the pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

Come hop along with the design team and check out what they have been up to...



See you tomorrow!

Michelle

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely card!! Beautiful roses...Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Kristi Schurr said...

So pretty, Michelle! This stamp is hands down my fave this release!♥

Maria said...

How pretty with all those gorgeous roses! Wonderful design...love it!

Mynn xx said...

This is lovely! The different colored roses are fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Deepti said...

Wow this looks fabulous, I love the cluster of roses :)

Jen said...

So pretty! I love the cluster of colorful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so so pretty! I love your sweet posies.

Lisa said...

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY Michelle!! Love what you've done with the sketch AND the new release set!!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is gorgeous! I love the design.

Pamellia Johnson said...

Ooooh, I like it!! Saw your card at City Crafter and it really caught my eye with those fantastic flowers! I just love the colours and the way you popped up those two flowers to make them look 3D! Fantastic :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Michelle your card is just beautiful! I love the cluster of pretty flowers you've used! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Robin K. said...

Very eye catching design!