Thursday, August 14, 2014

August 14: Paper Sweeties August Release Countdown!

Hello there!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties August Release!

The new stamps and dies will be available for purchase tomorrow:



You Are Fab
Hello Friend
Party Time
Be Happy

Sweet Cuts - Party Time
Sweet Cuts - Be Happy
Hope you enjoy today's card!

 I just had to follow the sketch from Retro Sketches... It was perfect for all the elements in the new sets!


 I used pattern papers from Teresa Collins, Summer Stories. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

 I used Copic markers to color in the balloon, hearts and stars. For the tiny heart I added some glossy accents.


 After I colored the flowers on the cake, I added some white stickles.  The wood stars are from Studio Calico.

Hop along with the Design Team...you won't be disappointed!!!!



See you tomorrow!!

Michelle

4 comments:

Maria said...

What a lovely card with the pretty cake, Michelle!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOOOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the Design and all of the FUN little details!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Deepti said...

The cake is so pretty :) love all the sweet elements on this card !

Mynn xx said...

This is gorgeous--I LOVE the soft colors! Such a beautiful card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx