Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 13: Paper Sweeties August Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there Sweeties!!!!

OMG...it's that time again...a new release from Paper Sweeties!!!!!

Let me start off by saying this is a release you don't want to miss!!!! 

There are four new stamp sets and two new coordinating die sets.

You Are Fab
Hello Friend
Party Time
Be Happy

Sweet Cuts - Party Time
Sweet Cuts - Be Happy

 Check out that awesome banner!!!! You will love the sentiments you can add! The balloons and die are fabulous too!
I used pattern papers from Teresa Collins, Summer Stories and cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh and the enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.  I used wet cement ink from Hero Arts and a doily from Michaels.

I used the color palette from The Paper Players...

Hope you will join us for a fun blog hop!!!!

Come see what the design team created...



Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

12 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is so soft and pretty! LOVE the woodgrain! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Charlene said...

So cute!!

Mike said...

Michelle - what a great job of incorporating all the colors into a fabulous card! I love the Crumb Cake wood grain background! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

Maria said...

So pretty, Michelle! Wonderful design, color, and sweet balloons!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

This is so adorable!!!

Kristi Schurr said...

Great card, Michelle! I gotta say, that color combination is just stunning!♥

Lisa said...

LOve the softness of your colors Michelle and the pretty paper doily anchoring your design!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is so pretty I love your background!! Sorry I have not been around much, seems life has gone on fast forward these days!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOOOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the Design and the color combo you used!! WOWOWOW!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Deepti said...

This card is stunning :)

Ann Schach said...

Such a pretty card, Michelle! I love the wood background and the fabulous banner. The doily is the perfect accent. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Claire Creates Cards said...

I love your card, Michelle! The wood background is perfect and that banner is amazing! I love how you used all the colors in the challenge! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX