Saturday, July 19, 2014

OMG...

Hey there!

Just popping in to share a quick card with you...

I'm playing along with Avery Elle's challenge...one word

I used the stamp set Celebrate from Avery Elle. I hope OMG qualifies as one word! It's actually three in one.

I also followed the color palette from Color Throwdown...

I love the soft colors and wanted to break out some dies I have been neglecting... the stars and frame are from Lil' Inker Designs. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, except the gray is from Bazzill. I used black ink from Hero Arts and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

Michelle

8 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful colors with all the fab stars, Michelle! Love the fun sentiment, too! Have a great weekend, hugs!:-)

Lisa said...

LOVE the colorful layered stars Michelle, this is marvelous!!

Yana Smakula said...

beautiful card! Thank you for joining the AE Challenge!

~amy~ said...

Love it!

Joan Ervin said...

How cute!!! I'm lovin all the stars!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Deepti said...

This is lovely, the dimension and the subtle colors of stars look awesome :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your sweet star collage! Great use of the throwdown colors!

Diana Fisher said...

Great way to cluster the stars! Love it! Thanks for playing the AEI♥U Challenge!