Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July 16: Paper Sweeties July Release Rewind!

Hello again!

Alas, the last day of the Paper Sweeties July Release! I hope you have enjoyed yourself so far!!! Today I am showing you what I created using the newest Sweet Cuts Dies that coordinate with Home Tweet Home stamp set.

 I am so happy Debbie has created the die fence. So much easier than hand cutting, but I chose not to stamp it. I just wanted a white picket fence.
I fell in love with the newest sketch from Retro Sketches...so girly and frilly!

I used this sweetest 6x6 paper pad by Fancy Pants, Beloved...

The adorable flowers, bird and dragonfly are also part of the die set.  I used black ink, soft blosson and wet cement inks from Hero Arts and lake house and old gold inks from WPlus9.  The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

I am also playing along with Curtain Call...they are celebrating their 1 year anniversary!!!! Congratulations!
I colored the bird and dragonfly with some Copic Markers. The twine is from Michaels.

Come join us for the last day of the blog hop to see the amazing creations from the Design Team!!!




Michelle

14 comments:

Maria said...

So sweet and beautiful, Michelle! Perfect take on the sketch...love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable card Michelle! I love the scene you created and glad you kept the picket fence white! Thank you so much for sharing with us the Curtain Call!

Stella said...

This card is beautiful. I love the scene you created and it's spot on the sketch. Bright and fresh, Fab use of banners and enamel dots is different colors. Wow!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such a beautifully clean and colorful creation! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

~Tammy~ said...

Super adorable Michelle! You rocked the sketch!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally fabulous..

Charlene said...

Your card turned out totally fabulous! I had to pin it :-)

Lisa said...

This is just as cute as can be Michelle! Great job with the sketch!

Marisa said...

Totally precious card! Love the picket fence and the birdie :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Daniela Dobson said...

So cute. Love the little flowers and the fence.

Cristine said...

This card is SUPER cute!! I just love everything about it!

Jen said...

oh, wow. LOVE what you did with the sketch!! thanks for playing!!

Deepti said...

so adorable :) love the little birdie and cluster of flowers !

VanessaB said...

so darling. i love this. :)