Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14: Paper Sweeties July Release Countdown!

Hello there!
Welcome back to day two of the Paper Sweeties July Release!

Debbie has created two adorable sets and a Sweet Cuts die set to coordinate with a previously released set!

Today I am showing you what I created using 'Firefighters'...


 If any of your loved ones happen to be a firefighter, than this is the set for you!!!! The set also comes with a fireman suit and other sentiments! But the hydrant and dalmatian stole my heart!
 After I inked the images with Hero Arts black ink I colored them with Copic Markers. All cardstock and button are from Papertrey Ink.  The black twine is from the Paper Sweeties Shop!

I couldn't resist playing along with The Card Concept...perfect color scheme!!!!       

Hope you can join us today for another fun blog hop and peeks of the awesome design team!



Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

14 comments:

Lesley Croghan said...

Adorable!

Mynn xx said...

This is SUPER cute! LOVE the clean design and the fun dimension with the hat! HUGS! Mynn xx

Lyndal said...

LOVE your card Michelle - too cute!
It would be perfect for Keep It Simple - Take a Bow Challenge too!

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute.. i love it

Kristi Schurr said...

Cute,cute,cute! Love those colors:the pop of blue is just gorgeous!

Maria said...

So creative and sweet...love it!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh how CUTE!! What a perfect way to use the colors, love it Michelle!

artful-notions said...

Michelle, I love these colors together! Great hits for both challenges too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh Michele this is just too cute! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

Charleen Crawford said...

This is absolutely the sweetest card! I love the colors on the white background. Pops out at me and makes me happy!

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable fire fighter, too cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

~Tammy~ said...

This is perfect CAS with fab colors! I love the way you have the hose coming out of the hydrant! The touch of the twine at the top is perfect!

Cathy Weber said...

What a cute stamp set...my son is a firefighter and I love that cute fire hydrant and sweet dalmatian! Love the hat too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Michelle! This is so cute. I love how you popped up the hose and the pup.

Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Hope your summer is going well!