Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Sky is the Limit

Hey there!
Hope you are enjoying some really fine weather!

I finally had some quiet time with the kids home from school...and I really wanted to play along with some challenges...

Fusion Card Challenge and CAS(E) this Sketch are teaming up together...

the cards the designers have created are simply amazing!!! I couldn't wait to play along...

 I used cardstock and vellum from Papertrey Ink. The stars were cut using dies from Lil' Inkers Design and paper from PTI and My Mind's Eye. The gold sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. The gold threads are from Michaels.
 First I stamped the background with Snowflake Flurries from Papertrey Ink and Color Box ink in wild hare. Than, on some vellum I used a stencil from Heidi Swapp and some Color Box ink in curry. I attached the vellum to the card base and stamped the sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas with black ink from Hero Arts.

What a fun sketch and inspiration picture to draw from!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

5 comments:

Deepti said...

You my you know what beautiful is and u create beauty with such perfection, love love love this card, thank you for sharing with Fusion !

Lisa said...

SERIOUSLY!!! I'm speechless Michelle...WINNER!!

Maria said...

Oh, my!!! Over the top stunning with this one, Michelle! Love the butterfly, stars, and sequins! Sweet banner and great way of adding more softness with the vellum!

artful-notions said...

Gorgeous! A standout!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Just amazing!! I sure wish you will join us at FUSION again this week's challenge!!!!!