Sunday, June 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties June Inspiration Challenge #20 - 'Princess Party

Hey there crafters!

I have been gone for a bit...I just needed to de-blog myself for a short time! But I am back and ready to share with you the monthly challenge from Paper Sweeties ...


I decided to follow the sketch from Seize the Sketch ...


And ended up with this fun card!
 I used the stamp sets Pennant Party, Fun Shapes, and Beautiful to create the center panel and the banner. I added some clear sequins from the Paper Sweeties Shop.
I used black ink from Hero Arts, magenta, sky blue and moss green inks from Color Box. I colored the banner in with Copic Markers. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye and the cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

I hope you are ready for a fun Blog Hop, Paper Sweeties style.... come check out what these talented ladies created for you today!


June Guest Designer:  Mynnette Kitchen




As always, thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

17 comments:

Lesley Croghan said...

What a pretty card!

Maria said...

So trendy and fun with the shapes and banner! Love the polka dot background, too!

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome card.. love how you stamped the hexagons..

~Tammy~ said...

So fun! Love your take on the sketch too! Perfect using the hexagons! I am with Maria, I love the polka dot background too! Have a GREAT day!

Deepti said...

This is a very pretty card, love the graphic elements dots, hexagons and triangles :)

Kristi Schurr said...

Love,love,love! Great concept and design!♥

Jen said...

That's a very cool card! I love how you effortlessly blended all those patterns together! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Charlene said...

Great design! Just beautiful!

Mona Pendleton said...

Love the hexagon background and fun little banner! Thanks for joining along with STS :)

artful-notions said...

Great background and details!

Lisa said...

I like the mix of patterns and shapes, very playful card!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such a fun card!

Marybeth said...

I love deBlog yourself! Adorable banner card! Love the polka dots. Welcome back!

Marybeth said...

Forgot to say: thanks for playing along at Seize The Sketch!

Mynn xx said...

I am totally IN LOVE with this great card! The neon and black are amazing!!! Thanks for having me as you guest this month at Paper Sweeties! HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! :) Mynn xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very sweet, Michelle, and love how you used those Paper Sweeties inspo colors!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize The Sketch!

Lori said...

This IS a fun card, Michelle! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing with my sketch at STS this week! xoxox