Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 14: Paper Sweeties June Release Countdown!

Hell there....back again for day 2 of the Paper Sweeties June Release!!!!

I have a fun card to share with you today...




I used the newest sets 'Splish Splash' and 'Showering you with Love'!!!!  They are so much fun to play with!!!
I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches...


I thought these sweet rain boots would make a cute baby shower card!
What do you think?
I did a lot of masking to stamp the booties on an angle....than colored them in with Copic Markers. I added some glitter from Martha Stewart and pearls from Recollections. The black ink is Hero Arts, the cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

Hope you can join us for a fun blog hop today...


                                                                       Tammy Hobbs

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW Michelle what a great way to use this stamp for the sketch...WINNER!!! Love this ;)

Maria said...

Great take on the challenge! Love all the boots lined up!:-)

Mynn xx said...

What a great CAS creation!!! I think this is genius! HUGS! Mynn xx

Annette Allen said...

how totally fun.. love how you added all the boots.. love it

Linda Callahan said...

The boots are adorable for a shower! Fun card!

Tracey McNeely said...

I want rubber boots like those!

Robin K. said...

What an adorable take on the sketch!!

canadian_liner said...

Amazing job with masking all those boots! And you made them look wet, too! Makes for an adorable shower card.

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love those boots! I can't even imagine the masking you did!!! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!