Monday, May 5, 2014

You Brighten my Day!

Hey there folks!

Happy Monday!

I am starting the week off with some fun challenges...

Avery Elle's Challenge is to create a Mother's Day Card...


and I am also playing along with The Paper Players...mother


Here is my card...

All stamps are from Avery Elle, Ikat Additions and Bright Days. I used inks from Memento in lilac posies and teal zeal, and Color Box in curry.

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The alphabet stickers are from Studio 112. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy your mother's day!

Michelle




 

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Terrific design and colors Michelle, this is wonderful!!

Robin K. said...

Love your design Michelle!

Maria said...

Very pretty card, Michelle! Love the colors and the stamping! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!:-)

Deepti said...

This is so beautiful !! I love how u used different design to create such awesomeness :)

Steph Hilt said...

Beautiful card Michelle! Your design and color choices are outstanding! I like your use of the letter stickers for Mom. I think a lot of us were in the same boat with no "Mom" stamps! Great solution.

Ann Schach said...

What an awesome clean and simple design, Michelle! I love the colors and the images. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Michelle, this is seriously gorgeous! I love how the colors pop off the clean design. The "sprinkling" of sparkles is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week! Hugs! :)

donna mikasa said...

I love the combination of stamps and the CAS design! Thanks so much for joining us at Avery Elle!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

You've created such a cool design with those Ikat images - I love this!! Awesome colors and great innovation! Thanks so much for playing with us over at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

Katie Gehring said...

LOVE your use of Ikat- it's one of my favorite sets ever! The colors you used as gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with the AEI♥U Challenge!!!