Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sending Smiles Across the Miles

Hello again!

Another post...another entry for the Mama Elephant Challenge...

For this card I went with the beach theme...


All stamps and dies are from Mama Elephant, Honey Bunny Stamp Set and Creative Cuts, Embellished Tags Creative Cuts, Up and Away Stamp Set and Sunny Skies Stamp Set.


All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The pattern paper is from Carta Bella Sew Lovely. I created the background using a Heidi Swapp stencil, Heidi Swapp color shine mist in gold and ink from Color Box in sky. Black ink is Hero Arts. The little glass vial is from Tim Holtz. I filled it up with some sugar and piece of paper. I inked up the edges with soft brown shadow ink from Hero Arts.


The cord is from Michaels. The enamel dots are My Mind's Eye. I used a corner punch from Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by, again!

Michelle



 

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

gorgeous, michelle... love that cute little bottle!

Lisa said...

Wow Michelle, this is amazing!! Love the little bottle you dressed up and that pretty background. GREAT CARD!!

Charlene said...

So cute! Love the bottle and background!

Robin K. said...

That message in the bottle made me smile big time!! Very creative!!

Maria said...

What a trendy FUN card! I LOVE it! Very pretty background, little bottle with mustache, and great design! One of my favs...loooveee it!!!

Deepti said...

Awwww this is the cutest card idea :) love that tini tiny bottle with the rolled note :) I am so glad I am catching up !