Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May13: Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!

It's that time again...a new release with Paper Sweeties!!!!
Debbie has created two new stamp sets and a set of sweet cuts dies that coordinate with a previous set!

Today I am showing you what I created using Feel Better Soon and Sorry You're Sick...
I also used Sophie.

After I stamped the images with Hero Arts black ink I used Copic Markers to color them in. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The enamel dots are My Minds Eye.

Hope you can join us for a fun blog hop to see what the Sweeties Design Team created...



See you there!!!

Michelle

6 comments:

Maria said...

Darling little nurse Sophie in uniform holding a band aid! And, great coloring and design!

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. totally love it..

~Tammy~ said...

Super duper cute!

Lisa said...

Darling card Michelle! I like that you added red to her nurses uniform!

Tracey McNeely said...

So sweet! Great colouring.

Kristi Schurr said...

Nurse Sophie is so sweet! Lovely card!