Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 15: Paper Sweeties May Release Party!

Hello again!!!
Welcome to day three of the Paper Sweeties May Release! Today is a fun day...the stamps are available for purchase in the Sweeties Shop!!! Yippeee!!!

For today's project I am using Feel Better Soon stamp set...

I picked up some of these tiny gift boxes from Michaels a few months ago. I knew they eventually I would use them!

I die cut a tag , stamped the 'Sending You' sentiment than gave it a little spritz of gold misting spray from Heidi Swapp.

I embellished the tags with some lovely twine in peppermint and licorice and sequins from the Sweeties Shop! I filled up these treat boxes with some candy to surprise my little niece who has a cold. The ink is from Hero Arts. The tulle is from Michaels. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The tag die is Mama Elephant. 

Come hop along with us today for some fun inspiration!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sweet get well gifts Michelle, and your niece will love hers!

Maria said...

Very pretty and sweet! Wonderful way to dress up the gift boxes with tulle and tags! Your niece will surely appreciate it!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun idea.. totally love it

~Tammy~ said...

Precious Michelle! This would make someone smile when they weren't feeling well! Bringing smiles and get well wishes....that's what it's all about! :-)))